2015 Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Flog My Wheels competitions are open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The competitions are not open to the MotorPaper team or their relatives.
3. To enter the £50 social media competition you must retweet our competition tweet which has been embedded on the page, but also follow @FlogMyWheels on Twitter. You may also enter via our Instagram post, Facebook post or the Google+ post.
To enter the £100 High Street Voucher competition you must post an add on the FlogMyWheels.co.uk website.
4. Multiple entries are okay. Entries on behalf of another individual will not be counted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) involved in submitting your entry. There is no entry fee to pay.
5. No responsibility is taken for missing entries, misdirected entries or incomplete entries.
6. The competitions close at 8:00pm on 15/01/2015. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
7. The winner of both competitions will be chosen at random. In the event of us being unable to contact the winners another entrant may be chosen at random.
8. The winner of the £50 social media competition will be entitled to a £50 High Street Voucher. The winner of the £100 High Street Voucher competition will be entitled to £100 High Street Voucher. There is no cash alternative and we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value in the event the original prize is no longer available.
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of MotorPaper for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
10. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
11. Both prices are to be provided by Flog My Wheels.
12. Promoter: MotorPaper, operated by Joseph Cann, 12 Ashwood Close, Branton, Doncaster, DN3 3UB (email@example.com)