Transporter Refuelled DVD 2015 Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Transporter Refuelled DVD 2015 competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The competition is not open to the MotorPaper team or their relatives.
3. To enter the competition you must enter a comment at the bottom of the article and also retweet our competition tweet which has been embedded on the page.
4. Only one entry per person will be counted. Entries on behalf of another individual will not be counted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) involved in submitting your entry. There is no entry fee to pay.
5. No responsibility is taken for missing entries, misdirected entries or incomplete entries.
6. The competition closes at 8:00pm on 29/12/2015. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
7. The (5) winner will be chosen at random. In the event of us being unable to contact the winner another entrant may be chosen at random.
8. (5) winner will be entitled to one copy of Transporter Refuelled on DVD. There is no cash alternative and we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value in the event the original prize is no longer available.
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of MotorPaper for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
10. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
11. Promoter: MotorPaper, operated by Joseph Cann, 12 Ashwood Close, Branton, Doncaster, DN3 3UB (email@example.com)